2022 Salmon Anglers Almanac follows the salmon fishing year – starting in Spring (ending in Autumn) – detailing the conditions, techniques and flies to use for each season. Along with all the info, there’s pages to jot down your notes and catch return for each season.
The almanac includes sections for each fishing season:
- Articles from experts on the conditions you are likely to find, and how best to tackle them.
- Detailed images and descriptions of which flies to consider for each of the conditions, including Singles, Doubles & Tubes.
- Pages for Catch Returns – enabling you to keep a track of fish caught, river conditions, flies used (and more importantly, how you fished them).
- Notes pages – to allow you to draw rig setups and take notes on which techniques worked (and which ones didn’t!).
- Printed using high-quality uncoated paper (allowing you to easily jot any notes etc)
This Leather Edition is limited to only 100 signed and numbered copies and delivered in a presentation box for safekeeping. Also included is a pen and 2 stylish ‘salmon art’ bookmarks. It is now available for immediate delivery for only £49.99.
The Standard Edition Almanac will be released on 12/11/2021 @ £19.99 until 31/12/21, then £24.99.
Digital Edition Almanac will be released on 12/11/2021 @ £9.99