From the 15th of Jan to the 27th of Feb 2016, book two rooms at the Meikleour Arms and get a free day boat fishing for two on Upper Islamouth and Meikleour House Beat.
Upper Islamouth and Meikleour House is a picturesque double bank beat set in the stunning grounds of Meikleour House. The beat commences at the junction of the Tay & Isla Rivers and extends for approximately 1.7 miles upstream. It is perhaps for the Islamouth and Castle Pools that we are most famous and to follow the path to these pools is to follow in the footsteps of many angling greats. We welcome the expert and novice alike and can provide tuition if required.
14 named pools can offer fly fishing and spinning from both bank and boat, as well as harling when conditions allow. Boat fishing is for a minimum of two rods for more details contact Betty 01250 883424.
- Subject to availability.
- Promotion starts on the 15th of January 2016 and ends on the 27 of February incl.
- Fishing on the day of checking-in or the day of checking out.
- Two rooms or Two cottages must be booked for 1 night. Sharing a room or a cottage doesn’t qualify for the promotion, even a two bedroom cottage.
- Fishing is for one day, sharing one boat with one ghillie for two anglers
- In the event of the river not being fishable no refund will be given on rooms