FishPal with Mackenzie Rods are looking for the very best story, photograph or video of a salmon caught and released on the fly in Scotland this Spring. Share with us your memorable Spring fishing experience and in doing so be in with the chance of winning a Mackenzie rod of your choice.
Your salmon does not have to be the biggest to be a contender, other factors have been included such as where it was caught in Scotland, conditions, the angler etc. Each entry will be carefully considered and the judges decision will be final.
How to Enter:
You can enter using a video of your capture, photograph or story and photograph. The only criteria is that your salmon must be caught in Scottish waters this Spring, on the fly and safely released to continue its journey. Please tell us the following when submitting your entries – which river, beat, fly, time of day, rod and who was with you.
You can enter using email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to FishPal Mackenzie Competition, Stichill House, Kelso, Scotland, TD5 7TB.
Terms & Conditions
- Your salmon must be caught in Scotland between the following dates Monday 12th January and Saturday 30th May 2015.
- Entries must be catch and release only.
- Salmon must be caught on the fly.
- One witness is essential.
- Multiple entries of more than one fish is allowed.
- FishPal reserve the right to refuse entries
- Entries must be sent to email@example.com it is up to the entrant to ensure that all photographs, stories and video footage have been received at FishPal within the competition dates.
- Salmon caught on the last day – 30th May – entries must be received no later than 5th June 2015
- The winner will be notified no later than the 30th June 2015.
- The winner will receive the prize stated above, if for any reason beyond the promoters control it is not possible to provide the stated prize the promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of no lesser value.
- There are no cash alternatives available.
- We use the right to use entries and the winners entry in any publicity.
FishPal Malloch Trophy
If you catch and release a salmon on the fly in Scotland in 2015 that weighs 20lb and above – enter the FishPal Malloch Trophy – entry forms and more information can be found by following this link