Salmon anglers in Ireland and northern France have been using these wonders for years, especially on Ireland’s famous river Moy, where these lures have a cult following. The lures are made of the finest high quality components, especially where
it matters at the hook end, where only an Owner® hook will do.
- Large oval shaped blade offers slow fishing across the pool (subject to water level)
- Availabe in a range of coloured blade and sizes to suit all water heights and fish species
- Lures use super strong and sharp no matter how many ‘rock fish’ you catch!
- The Weighted Silver bodies are not hidden but form a vital part of the overall design
- The most effective salmon spinner used on Ireland’s famous River Moy
- Combination of coloured balls, beads makes the blade kick out and spin in the water.